There are many businesses students can venture into just to earn an income while actively working to garner their degree qualifications.Below are the 6 helpful tips for making money as a student;
1. Do Freelance Writing For Blogs or Businesses: If you’re good at writing, you can consider doing freelance writing for blogs as one way of earning an income as a student.
2. Consider Doing Online Design Work: For students who consider themselves artists, have a knack for graphic design and are really good with Coreldraw, Photoshop or other graphic design software, doing online design work, like making small graphics for advertisements and full site redesigns for websites and businesses.
3. Do Printing Jobs: Considering the fact that students, especially university students, do a lot of printing work, you can set up a mini-printing business with an easily affordable deskjet printer whose inks can be easily refilled, and start printing for students at your own rates.
4. Real Estate/House Agent: As a student, if you are conversant with your locality, you can use your free time to search for accommodation for freshers and fellow students in your school environment, charging them a commissions/agents fee for your service.
5. Sell Your Skills: Whatever skill you have, offer it as a service to people at a cost.You only need to ensure that you market your skills well, and put yourself out there so people can see what you have to offer. You can also sell your services on online sites like Fiverr, Jumia Food etc.