Men often are reluctant to discuss things they need emotionally and prefer to be quiet and suffer inside, Here are some obviously needs of men in a relationship:
1. Appreciation: Men often complain that their partners don’t appreciate them or say what they like about them. The term ‘male ego’ is famous, and as a partner you must take care of your man’s ego. Praise him and appreciate his effort, efficiency and love.
2. Communication: Often women feel their men should get their clues or hints to find out what’s missing or bothering them, but men actually need good communication to know these things, and will rarely get your clues.
3. Live your own life: Men want their partners to have their own life and keep their own identity. This does not mean they don’t love you or are not interested in you, they will support you in your activities and plans.
4. Respect: Mostly men command, not demand, respect. This is a basic factor in a healthy relationship, you should respect your partner for what he has been doing for you, your relationship, and your family.
5. Game Free Relationship: Most men don’t like being manipulated. They expect their partners to know how to treat someone with respect. A relationship free of mind games or blaming games lasts longer.