IJMB (Interim Joint Matriculation Board) is an advanced programme that enables you to get admitted into 200 level of any university of your choice.
Before you conceive the idea of applying for an IJMB, there are some important things you should know about the A-level programme.
Below enlisted are the things you need to know before applying for an IJMB form:
1. IJMB is certified by the Nigeria University Commission (NUC). It is an Advanced level examination that qualify students into 200 level of any university via Direct Entry
2. Candidate will receive lectures for a while before the exam JAMB
3. You get to pick three-subject combination that best suited your course of choice 4. The IJMB programme will run for ten months which will be divided into 2 semesters
5. IJMB is for those who have completed their secondary school education and have their complete O level result or those awaiting their result 6. IJMB starts by November of every year
7. The lectures runs from Monday till Friday of every week and practicals for science students on Saturday
8. To apply for IJMB form, visit the IJMB website
9. The IJMB programme costs about N168,000 for a year programme
10. You need to pass the IJMB exam to gain a direct entry into any university